Albert Lim Poh Boon is the Chief Executive Officer for TML Remittance Center Sdn. Bhd. since 1st October 2008. TML started their business operation in 2008 with a strong mission to provide express payment services globally to millions of migrant workers in Malaysia. With a humble starting of 3 branches in Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia. Today TML is the leading money services business with more than 70 branches locations geographical spread in Malaysia. He received his Bachelor of Chemistry from University Sains malaysia and MBA from Heriot- Watt University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Besides his strong experience in finance, he owns several professional membership and fellowship such as:
- Associate Member of the Malaysian Institute of Chemistry.
- National Council Member of Malaysian Association of Money Services Business. Deputy Chairman, Committee of Remittance Business.
- Fellow of the Institute of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom.
- Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accounts, United Kingdom.
- Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants, Australia.
- Senior Associate Member of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance.
- Full member of The Society of Technical Analysis, United Kingdom and Singapore.
- Registered Financial Planner (RFP), Malaysia Financial Planning Council (21st February 2019)
- Diploma in Education, Universiti Malaya.